Thank you for visiting Ministry Homemaking! I value you as a reader. It is my mission at Ministry Homemaking to inspire and encourage you in your homemaking journey.
In my effort to provide you with the best content on topics for your home, family, faith, and self-care, some of my posts will include affiliate links.
Affiliate links are clickable links that lead to a product/business/service where purchases can be made. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission for the sale at no extra cost to you.
Why I Add Affiliate Links
- I place affiliate links for your convenience so that you can easily find the items I’m suggesting/recommending in any given blog post.
- Affiliate links allow me to earn income that helps to support the operations of this blog, my family, and our ability to give.
Honesty With Affiliate Links
I want you to know that although affiliate links help me to provide an income for this ministry and for my family, I will always honor your readership by:
- Always providing my honest opinion about products or services highlighted on this site.
- Only promote products and services that I have used and feel benefits, my readers.
- Share when the information that I provide is about products and/or services that are sponsored reviews. In addition to providing my honest opinion about the product or service.
- I will always disclose affiliate links on the blog posts where I use them for additional transparency.
I am so very grateful for the ability to earn financial support through affiliate programs. It allows me the opportunity to work from home and continue my personal homemaking ministry for my family.
Ministry Homemaking, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Ministry Homemaking does not share personal information with their parties nor do I store any information about your visit to the site. However, cookies are used in the following ways:
- To deliver content to you via the email address you’ve provided to us when you signed up for our mailing list, downloaded our digital products, left us a comment, and/or purchased items from our website.
- A third-party partner, such as an analytics software or advertising network, may collect aggregate data in order to allow us to produce and deliver the most relevant content to you. The types of information collected here include items such as your IP address, location, pages visited, date/time visited, and browser type.
Terms and Conditions
Content produced on this website is the property of Ministry Homemaking.
Please do not directly copy and paste content from the website and publish it anywhere, whether online or in print.
If you’d like to share our written content, please do so by giving proper credit and by providing a link back to the corresponding post.
I feel honored when you Pin and share my content via social media, it is welcomed and appreciated! Please ensure that the content links directly back to the Ministry Homemaking website.
Also, please contact me at claudeab[at]ministryhomemaking[dot]com before posting any of the photos from the website. If you have questions about using or reproducing our content, please contact me and I’ll be over-the-moon to work with you.
Ministry Homemaking cannot be held responsible for content on websites linked to us, reproduced by the other websites, or for information displayed incorrectly on our website.
Please note that I do my very best to provide you with relevant, reliable, and integrity-based information. However, all of the information provided on this site is for you to discern whether or not it’s right for you. Ministry Homemaking cannot be held responsible for misuse or misconduct with any of the information provided.